Bad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruceTheStupid

Oh boy, you asked a sales guy what you should buy, didn't you?
    No, it's a real computer store; they assemble their own to specifications. After talking with them a while, they suggested so slight changes from my initial list. They're my equipment source and tech support center. Great folks. I pay a little more for the hardware, but it's worth it.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I haven't gone anywhere War, HTower.

Maybe we should start a lonely hearts of the 'Poly DG thread

Seriously, though- will we be able to finish off this game? What we really need is all the ministers including the president to get into a routine. President plays, sends saved game, ministers report and post polls as needed. 3 days for the polls for all the DG voters, 1 day to play and send and maybe a day or two for the ministers since they have committed themselves to check the forums on a regular basis. It has been suggested before, but not successfully implemented.

What time zones are all the ministers? I'm on Pacific time.

HTower- go ahead and play without the reports, everyone else should have no changes to make to their reports posted for Cavebear.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
      X