Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rushbuilding city production

Sorry for my absence the past while from the DG- here is my first poll:

We have several options with what we can do with 4500$ cash.

We can rushbuild factories in our high production cities, save up for our next wonder, (the UN,) rushbuild improvements such as marketplaces and libraries, or improve our defenses.

Another option is to leave our cash alone, and finally, the mighty banana if you do not care which path I will recommend to the president.

Personally, I favour rushing improvements first, followed by the wonder and finally the factories. With the UN we can avoid paying for coastal fortresses by forcing our enemies to make peace.

Rushing improvements will increase our research rate and ensure a continued tech lead over the computers.
    Rush factories- our puny production prohibits progress
    22.22%
    Rush markets/libraries/harbour - superior science sought soon.
    11.11%
    Rush defenses - Boastful barbarians batter beleagured brethren
    0.00%
    Rush the UN - Delightful diplomacy dominates.
    55.56%
    Keep the cash - Scrooge saves, so should we.
    0.00%
    Banana rockets propel us to Alpha Centauri.
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

UN! UN! UN!
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

rushbuild some more freights
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

UN+freight

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
          UN+freight

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
            when you can make a make a post that says something without saying anything at all, what do you call that post?

Comment

Efficient?

Comment

Rush Freights. Many Freights. To build UN, and to trade for science.

Factories should be started in production-friendly cities.

If we maintain our trading rate, we won't need more arrows. Continue to build up cash for the rushbuilding of SS parts.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Unless we seriously fear someone else getting UN before us (apologies we do, I haven't been able to be around recently) we should rush factories. Every turn with a factory gives us extra shields for UN, Caravans to build UN, spaceship parts later, or anything else we intend to build in the meantime.

Imagine you had $10 in your pocket and were about to buy a beer for $3. However I tell you that instead I can sell you a machine that would make every $3 beer cost only $2, for the rest of your life. It costs $10. Would you buy my machine?

Good . Now that's settled, take a look at this goose, this golden egg, and pack your wallet for a one-way trip to sheisterville...........
                  "It's not about whether you win or lose, it's about how many people you can slaugher playing the game...." - BruceTheStupid, 2400BC.

Comment

Seems the people want freights for the UN.

Bruce- we are in a rush to build the UN as we need to steal communism before we can even start building the wonder. Better to build it now than to miss it later.

Factories seem preferred over my own plan as I'm the only one who voted in favour

Cavebear- I will adjust the cityplan to reflect these requests.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                    X