Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign Minister Report: Japanese in 1440 (the good one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Minister Report: Japanese in 1440 (the good one)

We don't like them, and they HATE us, but, we should make peace and trade with Carvans until we have enough untis to make a "regime change" in the lands of the Japs, if we can kill only one civ, please let it be the Japs, (unless we have the Mongols, the whole word hates them.)

Blah blah BLAH blah!
    Attached Files
    A- Peace :love:
    21.28%
    A- War :evilgrin:
    4.26%
    B- Trade tech
    8.51%
    B- Don't trade tech
    8.51%
    B- Steal tech
    14.89%
    C- Trade Carvans
    23.40%
    C- Don't trade Carvans
    4.26%
    If you got better ideas, than put it down
    4.26%
    BANANA!
    10.64%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

There cities:
    Attached Files
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

There Homeland, part 1:
      Attached Files

Comment

There Homeland part 2:
        Attached Files

Comment

and you have 3 days to vote.

Comment

I also voted for the write in option in this poll becouse i tend to agree with john, The Japanese are a pain in the rear and I think that with the comming years of republic Apolytonia we will be able to grow our popultation and our city structure enough to support a fine army. We also have a great potential for NON unit from the carth homeland So I make this sugestion.

Trade the Japanese into oblivian and then attack when we have sufficient military. It may take a few sessions but we will have the ability to wipe them out!.
            Wizards sixth rule:
            "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
            Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Has Copernicus' Observatory been built already? We should steal techs anyway- after we get Gunpowder.
              Astronomy will come in handy later on.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The Celts (whom we have not even found yet) have built Copernicus's.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                  The Celts (whom we have not even found yet)
                  If I am elected President for november I promise to find all other civs.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey

If I am elected President for november......
                    Coming back, eh? What, you got AIDS and now you what to find a cure for it? Sorry, the game only has a cure of Cancer, not AIDS! (Joke, nice to see you running for Pres.)

Comment

Poll closed, so, in order, steal techs that we don't have, make peace/ trade carvans with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X