Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence

I'm sorry for leaving, just going through a really tough time right now.

My trips been cancelled, so I have a million things to straighten out.

If someone wants to take over I encourage them to do so.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Haven't had much desire to post other than on a few religious topics, for the last while since I came back from Thanksgivings.

Seems to be the only bit of pleasure that I get right now.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

So please, accept my apologies. I didn't anticipate any of this. I hoped to be going to the Philippines in a week but now I'm not.

Comment

Sounds like you are going thru a rough patch, Ben. This too shall pass. Hang loose and we'll see you after the dust settles. Good luck....

Monk
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

It's hard when plans fall apart. Best wishes, Ben Kenobi! And a salute to your efforts at getting the game going again...
          Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Like Ben, I have been out-the-loop for some time, but I have been thinking about how to finish this beast. I think the only chance is to get help from the Zulu, either for them to go to war with the Kelts or they "give" us Fission. Not much chance of success, even if....

It is okay to fail, though; especially with these handicaps. I'd suggest cavebear, or anyone else with the energy, just play to the end and post the final "deathspiral" save. Closure is a good thing.

Then a new, less restrictive, game could be started.

Monk
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Working...
            X