X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Kenobi!

Empty out your *%&#@* mailbox!
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Cleaned.

Sorry.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Do you want me to play the turn first, and then hold the polls and the like after I have played?

Or do we want to hold polls on the game that I have already played up to 1888?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Or do you want to use the save I posted? Either is OK with me, but we should post polls before further play. Just let your Ministers know which to poll from.
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Let's go with yours since yours is better.

Comment

go ahead
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              Let's go with yours since yours is better.
              OK. I have also posted a download of that file in the "City-Planner Discussion 1889" thread.

Comment

Working...
              X