Practice Screenshots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Screenshots.

I need the practice, so I'm going to start with my city.

Any requests?
    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 5, 2003, 01:39.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Can you select out just the city screen and not the background map?
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Ben,

It looks like you uploaded the file correctly. What you need to do is use the IMG tag, in square brackets, then the file location on Poly, then /IMG (again in square brackets). That will show the file as a screenshot and not as a link.
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

That doesn't work.

The blasted space between Ben Kenobi keeps getting the URL messed up.

Is what I am supposed to do:

"[img]""" etc "" "[/img]" or:

"[img=" etc "" "[/img]"?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Here's with just the city file.

Let's see if I have the hang of this.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 5, 2003, 01:40.

Comment

Leave out the url tags. Just use the img tags.

Type the img tag in square brackets. Then insert the link location, which can be copied by rightclicking the image displayed in the uploads area. Then close the image with the /img tag (square brackets).

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Or, more succinctly:

[img] blah://bla.blahblah.bla/blah/blah/blah.blh [/img]

(nonsense link location added, but you get my drift, I hope)

Comment

Odd.

I can quote doing either:

"
                "
                Blabla
                "
                "

Or
                "
                "blabla"
                "

But the first example doesn't work for the [img] tag.

And the space needed to be %20.

Comment

Looks like you got it.

Now you have to deal with a leak in your government

Comment

Working...
                  X