Banana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

banana!!

Comment

Feephi:

How long have you been posting here?

Nice to see some new people.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'll need to see some intentions posted by the candidate(s) before I can decide...
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Pshaw! Sparrowhawk's maps and work so far should be more than enough to impress anyone to want him as CP.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'll be looking forward to work togther with Sparrowhawk to create an army the world has never seen

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi
              banana!!
              DL?

Comment

I looked forward to my previous terms as Science Minister and Foreign Minister with eagerness, and with the confidence that I could outdo the banana with ease (my opponent in both prior elections as well ).

I will confess that I find myself contrastedly (not sure if that is a word, but I like it ) underconfident in this election, and am still undecided who to cast my vote for (due to my lack of understanding of just how comprehensive a report is expected of me, but whomever is President should not be dissappointed, I have obtained a copy of a previous report, and already have ideas on how to improve upon it in my version).

Regardless of this, in this key time in the Apolyton Imperium, I can state with confidence that I will post more often then the banana, whether my posts will be with more intelligence then the banana's silence I cannot say .

This is my platform:
                I propose to construct "white goods" (picked up that term recently from the succession games ) in those cities which require improvement to celebrate or to grow beyond their current size. We quickly have seen the benefits of celebrating to our Fundamentalist Government, and with more cities celebrating this can only improve. Also, should the citizens decide to return to a time of Scientific discovery, I propose we continue to build science improvements in those cities which will benefit from their construction.

Further, I propose that we continue to produce the "non-combatants" for our empire. Engineers to contruct the rails (or roads if necessary), and improve the gastly land we live in. Also, should the people decide we require more diplomats, we will continue to produce them, to bribe if possible , to bring down walls if necessary , and to assist in the ultimate descrution of all those that oppose the Imperium

Finally, I propose we produce those units needed to attack the remnants of the armies who stand against us...whether it is Calvary, Cannon or Howies matters not to me, if the people demand it, then build it we shall

Vote for me or vote for the banana, I am confident that either way, the Imperium will succeed in taking over the world

/me , Candidate for City Planner
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I left a solid infrastructure of trade improvements, but my suggestion of building roads around the cities had been rejected in favour of the railroad building at the time.

I don't regret that, but since we're celebrating now, we ought to improve the tiles in city radii a little bit more to support the celebration and use it to the full extent. No more colosseums please, except in the cities far away from the railroad network that have already completed marketplace, bank and stock exchange.

I support the idea of research, since we wont be needing all that money now that all civs are democracies. So, build libraries in our core and high trade cities.

You have got my vote

Comment

contrastedly underconfident
                    Conspicuously underconfident works better. This term stands out from the rest.

You have my vote...

Seems we are packing this election with Canadians.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm happy with SH's manifesto, but I don't think we need scientific white goods any more. We'll need marketplaces to keep the proles celebrating, but we don't need libraries. We'll be able to take all of the techs we don't yet have from captured cities, and the tech rate isn't totally awful at the moment. Let's face it - we can't build a spaceship anyway so why do we need so many extra techs?
                      :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                      X