Clear All

• Minister of War elections

atawa or
    atawa
    100.00%
    The Banana Warlord
    0.00%

You managed to get the smilie to work!

What are your policies then, and how are they better than the banana's?

Comment

Only by linking to the address.

still does not work.

What do you plan to do this term, atawa?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not that hard, just put the adress in an [img] tag.

My plan?

Looking at the state of our army I can see the current MoW has done a good job .

We have enough units to form two great army's, one to attack germans/americans and the other for greece.

I will support the enlistment of more cannoneers instead of more cavalry.
        We have 40 cavalry now and another 28 in production. 40 cavalry should be enough to take any city that is not connected to either the german or greek core.
        As 1 or 2 movement within this core doesnt matter becouse we can build instant RR and forts I would like to see production changed to more cannons (at 2/3 the price ).

The basic attack strategy will be building railroads up to the front and pouring in the vet cannons. At this stage its all about numbers anyway.

Comment

Someone who can put bananas to work so nicely deserves my vote any time. I would have voted twice for you, but I don't have a DL

Comment

Check out this one atawa.

Dutch members gathering

Comment

Went to the last one, was pretty fun

Comment

Working...
              X