• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'll have some more free time next month

I'll put my name up for Mow

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
      btw, though atomant has not been around in quite some time, as the map is almost completely revealed, would he now be eligible to submit his name for election? (I would think so.....anyone else have an opinion on what is likely a moot point anyhow, as he is not likely to return in time for elections )
      I see no reason why atomant couldnt run in this election

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
        I can take on Science Minister... nothing more intensive than that, due to time constraints.
        atawa, I suspect you missed this post when summarizing the nominations above.

Good to see most of the positions with someone running, hopefully others will continue to put up their names so that all positions are filled and that we have a few contested positions.

MWIA? Jrabbit? ljvetko? Hydey? Zedd? rjmatsleepers?Strawbow? Cannonfodder? shade? others?
        The time is now to put your names forward.
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Added STYOM

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

MWIA? Jrabbit? ljvetko? Hydey? Zedd? rjmatsleepers?Strawbow? Cannonfodder? shade? others?
            The time is now to put your names forward.
            RL is a bit busy until Christmas. I won't be able to guarantee having the time. Maybe next year.

RJM at Sleeper's
            Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

I'll run again for the position of foreign minister.

Comment

And we have nominations for every Executive position!
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Now let's put in some serious races for the job.

(Maybe Hydey could be of some assistance here, now he's back )

Ad my name to the presidential list. (that makes at least 1 race for the top)

Shade
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Added shade, I'll post electiond in 6 hours if no more candidates step forward.

Comment

Wow, a contested race too...

/Polite reminder

"In 6 hours" was a few hours ago.

/Polite reminder
                      Consul.

Comment

Add my name to the presidential list

May the best Jedi win.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Got some mind tricks up your sleeve Ben?

Best of luck in the upcoming (hint, hint!) elections. I'll try to vote on time this month so I don't mess things up like I did before. Mind you, there's only one vote at the moment so there isn't too much scope for duke-cause mayhem.

Comment

No, I'm just happy to have a contested election, even if it's for my position.

I swear I have had more contested elections this last while than anyone else.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

May the best Jedi win.
                              May the Force be with us

Shade
                              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

So the runner-up in the Presidential election is the VP?
                                Consul.

Comment

Working...
                                X