No announcement yet.

The Great War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way we get to tanks is if we bother to research all the intervening technologies. Therefore, Sun Tzu's ought to last the remainder of the game.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
      We may be, ljcvetko. But Leo's and Sun's don't match up well. If you have one, the other is not as much use as when alone. Leo's tends to cancel the benefit of Sun's. I have to admit I have always had some difficulty making use of both together.
      Actually I think they match up perfectly. Leo upgrades obsolete units which were worthless anyway being vets or not, while Sun Tzu makes those newly upgraded units vets again as soon as they kill barb leader for instance.

And one thing not applicable to this game but equally important otherwise: Naval units become vets too.

Comment

While I would still like to see us bribe Pharsalos, it seems general wisdom is against this. Therefore, can we at least explore the areas near Pharsalos, so that we know how defensible this area to be? (or how many Greek cities are nearby which would try to send units to take it back from us, since so many of you have so little faith in our armies )

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
        X