1806 Minister Reports Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1806 Minister Reports Requested

If I can get the reports by Thursday afternoon, 4 PM Eastern US time (GMT-5), I will be able to play the next session that evening. Thank you...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

PM'ed you.

Where's the rest of the slackers?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Report(or something like that )has been PM'ed.

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

we're still debating over in science, but I will have the report to you by noon CT tommorow. Right now it looks as if the people say reduce the science rate or leave it the same. I might override that though

Comment

Foreign Minister and SMC reports received. Thank you both! Looking forward to the City-Planner (complicated) and Science reports.

The Science Minister might want to be aware of the poll about changing taxrate to 50-50-0:

I would like to know what tech choices, in order, to seek when Tactics is discovered. I don't think the choices will be "none", so I want to know which to select next.
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

The City-Planner has some RL demands. I am waiting til tommorow for his report. Just wanted to let everyone know the next session is recheduled a bit. The good news is that I have tomorrow off, so I will be able to play whenever the reports are all in.

Comment

City Planner Report

I sent the report on Thursday, 15:12 Washington time. Please inform me if you haven't received it.

Comment

Re: City Planner Report

Originally posted by ljcvetko
                I sent the report on Thursday, 15:12 Washington time. Please inform me if you haven't received it.
                I hadn't received it when I logged off after sending my above post, but it was there when I logged on this morning. Thank you for your efforts; I don't know why the email took so long to receive after you sent it. Probably my IP providers fault.

Comment

May we humbly ask if our enlightened ruler is playing? And when we will hear of his victories?

Shade
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

You may. And I have. 11 hours of the best play I could manage (I was being very careful and sweating bullets with all those units - it's hard to keep track of what you have when they are all stacked up in a dozen places) and screenshots and write-up. I will begin posting now.

Comment

Working...
                    X