1784 AD Minister Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1784 AD Minister Reports

Please send me your reports by Thursday afternoon. I would like to play the next session Thursday night (6 PM US Eastern, GMT -5).

I have the Minister of War report.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

PMed you.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well did our enthusiastic new City Planner or our equally unenthusiastic Science Minister get their reports to President Cavebear allowing the above mentioned turns to take place?

And if so....are the Americans still in existence? Is Pharsalos now part of the Imperium? The Citizens of Apolyton demand to know

(though screenshots may be a problem......it seems Apolyton is a little wonky right now )

/me the impatient
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

been dealing with exams, (and nearly getting banned)

/me promises to do better starting in 4 hours

Comment

Received excellent report from enthusiastic new City-Planner. Played session. "Next Tech" wasn't an issue. Typing up report now. Will try upload function for screenshots. Shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours.

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

if you need help getting images up, I could help, just email me the save and tell me what needs to be posted.

Comment

I got links up , at least. I'm emailing the save to all the Ministers now...

Comment

I'm going to be afk until at least until Tuesday night.

Behave yourselves!
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                X