October Elections: Foreign Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
    and have picked up 2 of the 3 techs we were looking for (so we need new tech goals).
    And we are currently researching the 3rd, so we definetely need new tech goals...or a 0% Science Rate after Tactics.

/me Minister of Constructive Criticism of those with Elected Positions
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Aah, so you voted for banana again.

Actually I voted in solidarity with my fellow Harmony Party member

Comment

Originally posted by ljcvetko
        In fact, I'm glad I haven't won these elections, because I only participated out of fear to be voted out as a newbie (the case of one James Adams).
        We never voted him away from the game, he chooses to visit us every once in a while on his own free will. JA is simply famous for his strange posts and losing to the banana in an election

Comment

Actually I voted in solidarity with my fellow Harmony
          Party member
          Thanks.

The banana has greased a few palms before.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

We never voted him away from the game, he chooses to visit us every once in a while on his own free will. JA is simply famous for his strange posts and losing to the banana in an election
            Come to think of it there is one pretty much like this in the Civ3 DG too, except he is more useless than strange, a major spammer (second in line for Deity after rah!), and JA is at least friendly and can be fun to talk with. And this one has been beaten by the Banana in no less than 2 elections, and has only once been allowed to hold office - VP, when he ended up doing nothing, thankfully. p-a-n-a-g.

That's to stop him searching out his name and endangering the sanctity of our nice little game with his spam.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

And JA didn't lose to the Banana because he was new and unknown to us; he lost to the Banana because we *did* know him well.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Oh no, we know this guy a little TOO much...
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                X