Minister of War Poll #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister of War Poll #2

Our Army... We know we want to attack someone eventually. What combination of units seems best to you now that we are Fundie? Vote for your favorite 2 choices...

Hordes of Fanatics
    25.00%
    Legions of Diplomats
    20.83%
    Best available Mounted units
    16.67%
    Catastrophic Cannons
    20.83%
    Use up Obsolete Units
    4.17%
    Not yet, wait for Better Units
    4.17%
    Mojo-Jojo Banana Weapons
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by cavebear; September 15, 2003, 20:05.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Seeing as our best mounted units are crusaders, I vote for hordes of Fanatics and Legions of diplomats.

Next up will be the Engineers.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Depends on the situation. Cannons if we have a direct rail connection with the offending AI city. Crusaders for hunting. Fanatics for defense, pillaging of AI tiles and resource denial. Diplomats for opportunistic bribing.

Once we learn Tactics I'd be inclined to dispense with Cannons until Machine Tools.
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
        Depends on the situation. Cannons if we have a direct rail connection with the offending AI city. Crusaders for hunting. Fanatics for defense, pillaging of AI tiles and resource denial. Diplomats for opportunistic bribing.

Once we learn Tactics I'd be inclined to dispense with Cannons until Machine Tools.
        I agree with the VP

We can use cannons against Americans in the river delta, outside of this it might get tricky getting units in position without them being killed.

Comment

Working...
        X