Ministers reports and timeframe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministers reports and timeframe.

As I want to play the first turn on tuesday evening (GMT+1) I would like to ask the ministers to provide their reports by tuesday 6PM GMT+1 latest.

From results sofar it looks like we'll have clear results in the science poll by then.
    (Thanks to the VP for filling in as SM )

Eh?

I leave for a day, and my position usurped?

New science poll posted.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Obiwan: check your PM.

Comment

did the report arrive ??
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

It did, great detailed report btw

Comment

I hope to pm the Foreign Minister report to you sometime before your planned time to play.

However, in the meantime I have asked for additional clarification on one of the poll results from the Foreign Poll.

(Specifically what to do with the 3 diplomats) The majority rule was "as I posted below" yet reading the thread, I cannot determine if there is agreement on what that is. I have posted additional theory, and what my take on what I have read is, I just give the opportunity for additional posting if citizens/ministers so desire.

/me Foreign Minister
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

PM recieved and replied.

Just a little bit of bluster, that's all.

I think you are doing an awesome job, atawa
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Foreign Ministers report PM'd to Atawa.

/me Foreign Minister
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Science minister report PMed.

Comment

1 Day postponement

Dear all,

Last night about halfway through the session some urgent personal buisness came up witch I had to attend to imediately.

I will therefore finish the session tonight.

My appologies for the delay.

Regards
                    atawa

Comment

When do you expect the reports oh noble leader?(some 14h30min untill my poll's close)

Shade
                      Last edited by shade; September 13, 2003, 17:35.
                      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Yes, I can write up my report anytime now.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

:hmm: My polls on the other hand I just posted last night (my friday night), but that shouldn't hold up anything, as I don't expect the Foreign Ministers report to change much from that last turnset (we still want embassies) and what I did poll on, I think I can safely report to you with the results I have so far whenever you want the reports.

/me Foreign Minister

Comment

Well, if I read it right, that would be 5 PM GMT Tuesday.
                            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

PM'ed you atawa.

Comment

Working...
                              X