No announcement yet.

September Elections: President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay this is embarassing(for someone who should be able to count)

it's 11h (knowing the poll should have started at the same moment as the first post)

Shade
    Last edited by shade; September 4, 2003, 10:47.
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

hehe proof (we both are mathematically challenged)
      Attached Files
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Shouldnt the elections have ended allready?

Thought they were usualy 3 days instead of four

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
          Shouldnt the elections have ended allready?

Thought they were usualy 3 days instead of four
          Does this have anything to do with the fact that an hour ago, you were leading?

6-6... next vote may decide it!
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Off course it doesnt

Comment

I guess I ought to vote now, before it's too late
              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Yes, once all my DL's have voted it wont make any difference anymore

Comment

3.5 hours left in the voting, and it is a tie. Are some people saving their votes for the last minute? Oh the suspense, the edge-of-your-seat feeling, the future of the empire at stake!

Will it be a last minute flipping of the coin for some king-maker or will it be a new walk-in who makes our choice?

And where is Hydey and his Amazons? No post from him in 7 days! EEK! (worried).
                  Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

You may reach me at:

yabbadabbadoosean_ollech@hotmail.comyabbadabbadoo
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

common ppl break this damn tie so we don't have to lose more time figuring out a way to get our president...

Shade

"Vote new blood, vote atawa!"

Comment

It seems to me that both candidates are qualified. I asked questions, they both answered them well. I offerred a few possibilities for bad answers, they answered those correctly, too.

Some additional people *please vote* in the next 1.5 hours.

Runoffs of 2 candidates devolve upon the elected Ministers if a tie occurs. I think that if the election time ends in a tie, the previous President should arrange the Minister poll.

My email iscavebearathome@comcast.netfor real
                        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

15 minutes...

Comment

The poll is closed and tied. I think it is up to the previous President to announce a way for the vote to be determined.

And I have a suspicion that Previous President Shade has just gone to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                              The poll is closed and tied. I think it is up to the previous President to announce a way for the vote to be determined.
                              crap crap crap....

And I have a suspicion that Previous President Shade has just gone to bed.
                              nope still awake

Check your PM and let me know asap(will prob be awake for a little longer)

Shade

Comment

Received PM and declared my choice..

Comment

Working...
                                X