September Elections: City planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Elections: City planner

Who will make sure our population has the food it needs while the rest of the world may starve to death?

Shade, our second horsmen of the Apocalypse, also known as Famine?

Or are there enough bananas for everyone?

4 Days to cast thyne vote.

Shade
    Shade
    91.67%
    Just grow bananatrees.
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

You'd better not starve our Xinning cities.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I know how not fun that is, accidents in that department happen way to easy just by human error.

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I think Shade is the single most qualified person to help guide the new President through the dificulties of xinning and happiness problems. He knows exactly where all the problems have been most recently.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
          I think Shade is the single most qualified person to help guide the new President through the dificulties of xinning and happiness problems. He knows exactly where all the problems have been most recently.

I agree - we have a lot of cities spread out all over the world, and they each have their own problems (lack of food, corruption, annoying Greek attacks) which shade should be very familiar with
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

City Planner is a very time consuming job in our world.
            Not only do we have a lot of city's to maintain we also need to start on some more extensive highwayprojects.

shade should have no problem I would think

Comment

As President, Shade was very good about paying attention to the road-builders and irrigaters even while the major war effort against the Romans *could* have taken his full attention. I think we have no need to worry about the roading projects being ignored in his term of office.

It is that kind of detail that is easy to let slip away in the midst of war, but is so very vital to our continued growth. One day in the future, we will look back on our road projects as essntial to our then-current success.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

May we benefit from Lord Shade's exquisite skills in some way for yet another term!
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                X