September Elections: Military Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Elections: Military Advisor

Who will create the masterplan for the total annihilation of all lesser AI-races?

Will it be Cavebear , our forth horsmen of the Apocalypse, also known as Death?

Or will we trow bananas at them untill they chocke on them and die of suffication by a banana?

4 Days to cast thyne vote.

Shade
    Cavebear
    100.00%
    The strangeling Banana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Finally, an appropriate horseman.

Especially since our diplomats die once they are used.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Re: September Elections: Military Advisor

Originally posted by shade
      Who will create the masterplan for the total annihilation of all lesser AI-races?

Will it be Cavebear , our forth horsmen of the Apocalypse, also known as Death?

Or will we trow bananas at them untill they chocke on them and die of suffication by a banana?

4 Days to cast thyne vote.

Shade
      Cavebear get my vote - choking our enemies with bananas seems, well... kind of... disturbing.
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I think we can trust Cavebear to bring back some trophy's from Whashington

Comment

As long as I don't have to carry the Washington Monument back to Imperialis personally...
          Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Eh?

It seems I have confused foreign minister with our military advisor.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I will do everything in my power to carry out the goals of our glorious civ. I will develop strategic plans so as to give our policies broad direction. I will seek tactical approaches to maximize our forces in accomplishment of assigned purposes.

But it is not my place to decide who and when to attack. As I see it, the Foreign Minister and the President decide those things in their own polls. It *is* my place to determine the 'how' of attacks (when goals are immediate) and the *approach* to goals when questions are strategic.

If our goal is to attack the Americans, I will try to figure out the best strategic and tactical ways of doing that. If our goal is to attack the Greeks, I will do the same. But it is not my function to determine who to attack. I leave that to the Citizens and the Ministers and President.

They set goals, I achieve them. My view of the Minister of War/SMC function is to devise methods of carrying out the wishes of our civ by any means available.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by Shade
                Cavebear
                The strangeling Banana
                That's cavebear with a little "c"

cb gets my vote anyways though

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                  But it is not my place to decide who and when to attack. As I see it, the Foreign Minister and the President decide those things in their own polls.
                  Mostly this is the job of the Foreign Minister.
                  I stongly encourage ministers to develop strategic plans and discuss/poll about them

My view of the Minister of War/SMC function is to devise methods of carrying out the wishes of our civ by any means available.
                  A good quality in a Minister of War

Comment

Working...
                  X