Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Elections: Foreign Minister

Who is it,we will send to our rivals?

Will we send Sparrowhack, our third horsmen of the Apocalypse, also known as War?

Or will we send the All Mighty Banana?

4 Days to cast thyne vote.

Shade
    Sparrowhawk
    91.67%
    The Foreign banana
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Would we trust a small sparrow with our military?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

--> foreign advisor: he may declare war but not wage it that would be a job for Cavebear(therefore bringer of Death aka SMC)

A sparrow has a better chance getting away from an angry rival and tell us about it so we can kindly do something about it

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

The Foreign Minister is the bow and the Minister of War is the arrow which shall surely seek the heart of the enemy. One aims, the other destroys.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Of the Sparrow fear not, for the Sparrow is the diplomat , the bringer of words of kindness , of wisdom, and the one who desires peace with our enemies, not war. None need fear the Sparrow, allow it to come near and know that it will bring you no harm.

It is the Hawk, the who truly is the warrior , not interested in peace or in "diplomacy" but rather in making use of what resources our enemies have, if they will not gift them to us, then we will trade with them, and if they will not trade with us, we will use whatever means necessary to take what they posess and make it our own, so that it may be used to destroy them , and indeed to destroy all who oppose us.

Together the two halves, the Sparrow and the Hawk, will act on behalf of the Apolyton Imperium to bring our enemies to their knees.

/me Candidate for Foreign Minister
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Great speech... got my vote!
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

With a speach like that I look forward to the threads and polls by our future Foreign Minister

Comment

Great speech! I wish I hadn't already voted for you so that I could do so now in response.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

speech, smeech, I won't break my track record of voting for the banana

Comment

The Sparrow is an innocuous creature, but given to great cunning and instinct for survival, whilst the Hawk is a beast admired from afar, feared from up close and so one such as Sparrowhawk possesses qualities ideal for representing the Imperium in dealings with the lesser nations of our world.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                    X