End-Of-Session Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End-Of-Session Suggestion

Why do we end each session at the end of *our* turn? Why not end it after the AI civs have made *their* moves? That way, we would have a bit more up-to-date information on which to base our polls and discussions.

I can't see why that would be cheating in any way. Presidents have certainly stopped sessions in the middle of our turn when surprises came up. It would be very helpful to see when AI units wander onto a planned path of attack after we have planned our move. It kind of leaves the President having orders to carry out a plan and then having to improvise right from the first move. At least it would make the first move of a session a bit more certain.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

I think that makes a lot of sense. It will give the people more of a chance to view the potential moves that we can make at the beginning of the next session.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
    Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
    Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
    Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

ok, I'll try not to forget .

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

How long have we been playing Democracy games before this suggestion? One would think we had tradition barring the additional information.

I say go ahead, so long as our King can restrain himself from 'just one more turn.'
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The king can save when he feels it is nessessary
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
            X