Science Ministry 960AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science Ministry 960AD

The Science Ministry sees Invention as our greatest need, as previously expressed. If not available, any techs on the path to Tactics and Fundy will do.

We would like to see another diplomat trained so that we might gain Democracy from the Americans post haste.

We also need to check the American embassy report for a listing of any other techs those b*stards are withholding from us... Then, if at all practical, build sufficient dips to extract them all.

Your loyal Minister departs tonight on a "business" trip to Montreal. I will be incommunicado until Monday the 18th.

Nice turns, shade!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Don't you mean "Gunpowder" rather than "Invention"? We have Invention.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Sorry.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hopefully we are able to take Democracy from the Americans, either by taking another city , by theft of the tech with a diplomat , or by trade .

In this way, we should get the option of Gunpowder as our next tech to research. Since Gunpowder essentially leads to all the techs we desire, it would seem a necessary tech to get next

/me offers his two cents worth
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

*minor detail: Americans just became a Democracy.
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Guess we better take a city to get the tech
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Voting ends Sat. 8am-ish CDT (US)

Originally posted by Hydey
              Guess we better take a city to get the tech
              The Science MInistry fully agrees, as long as it can be done quickly and securely.

If a dip/tech theft is quicker and as certain, then we should go that route. Our scientists would much rather be studying Gunpowder!!

See poll thread.

Comment

Shade, have the Americans started the Statue of Liberty?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

no, not as I'm aware of.
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I think we should steal what we can, but as far as we know, the only tech available (from the Americans) is Democracy.

I would prefer that we hold off tech theft until we have more embassies, or until the Americans have more techs

/me Citizen of Apolyton IMperium
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                    X