Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atawa
    Question for our Foreign Minister:

Can the people get some information on Americans now that we have an embasy?
    HTower? Any input now that you have (1) Embassy?

Further, as one of those accessing the save, can you fill in those of us who are uninformed as to the status of our diplomats? Are any of them close to establishing other embassies? or are they closer to the Americans and set to steal Democracy, or bribe another city or...??

Anything?
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

HTower? Any input now that you have (1) Embassy?
      I think our Rabbit will not be very pleased to hear such herecy

(btw diplo's are close to Americans, There is one in the south part of the US that could steal in a few turns...it's a shame they turned demo otherwise we could just have bought a city like bombay and got the tech as bonus..

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I'm really sorry guys, I've been rushing around trying to get ready for school and been unable to even look at the save. My computer is in pieces and I don't have anyway to look at it, and I won't be able to for several more days. I'm afraid I've failed everyone.

Comment

Sometimes RL takes over, no biggie.
          Its not that we're going to , or you

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
            Sometimes RL takes over, no biggie.
            Its not that we're going to , or you
            we don't ???

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

My computer is in pieces and I don't have anyway to look at it, and I won't be able to for several more days. I'm afraid I've failed everyone.
              Eh?

No worries. Moving can be a real pain.

Let us know when all is back to normal.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not an issue, Tower. The important thing is you posted to let us know you still check here when possible, and clearly you aren't deserting your duty. It is impossible to know what's going on if the Minister doesn't "check in", but you did, and that's all that I need anyway.

The game will live until you can sort things out.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well, this is actually the first time I've been able to look at poly since last posting, 6 days. My internet is going to be delayed another week probably since Ameritech is being a bastard about me not having an established credit history. (is it my fault I don't need a credit card or own a car?)

Comment

Working...
                  X