Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minister of War - Persian Province (Greeks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister of War - Persian Province (Greeks)

Our main units to engage the Greeks are in core cities or exploring. I say let them be except to wipe out any of their units that enter our space.

But what do you want us to do?
    Comtiue Defending Our Cities Against Greek Excursions
    88.89%
    Take the War to the Greeks
    11.11%
    Ignore Them Utterly for Now
    0.00%
    Sell the Greeks "Banana on a Stick"
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Oh yes - one too many wars at a time. Let's do our best to keep the Greeks out of our hair until we can bring our arms to bear upon their worthless asses.

Hmm, very body-centric post that...
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      Let's do our best to keep the Greeks out of our hair until we can bring our arms to bear upon their worthless asses.
      NOW your talking like the Prince of Planet Vegeta.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
      Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Finish off the romans first
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Put some Pike/Crusader combo's on high ground at the borders to kill any incomming units.

Comment

Awesome idea atawa.

We've got lots of mountains, so why not invite the Greeks to bear our gifts?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Can someone post a picture of the border region?

Comment

We don't have a particular border region with the Greeks. Their cities are rather far away from our core.
                Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Can we defend away from our core? As we are going to deal with them sooner or later we might as well take some strategic mountains before they do.

Comment

Defense seems our best option for now with the Greeks, though if cities already have defensive units, I would hope we would build offensive units, and use them to destroy any approaching Greek Units (Sparrowhawk states the obvious), in this way, we would have our offensive units ready to move out when necessary.

While defending outside the Cities would be great, can we afford to support many more units? If not, I would prefer to see us leave our units in our cities, at least until we are done with the Romans.
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                    X