Clear All

• elections:City planner

CannonFodder or the banana?
    CannonFodder
    92.31%
    banana
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

/me has voted
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Isn't this your first time running for a position cannonfodder?

About time we got some new blood

Comment

I have been in office a couple of times before, just not high-profile. The last time I couldn't seem to get through to MWIA's email and thus didn't do much of anything at all (he was pres for that term). But I should have no problem with shade since he's the guy who proxied me the save last time.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
        Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

I look forward to your effective participation in matters of State this term CannonFodder!
          Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I assure you I will do my best.

Comment

CF - was I really Prez? Damn - that must have been the 1st game! So...many...months.... I guess I get to see what kind of Minister you would have been now...?
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm sure CF will do a great job

Comment

Well done Cannonfodder

We know what a good job the banana would have done so I hope you can do better.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I voted for CF because he's a fellow Mac user.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Two days of voting.

/me submits a vote for Cannonfodder, who deserves a position after many months of waiting.

Good luck Cannonfodder.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Good luck. And do what you will, with the poll I posted last week.
                        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Your polls will no doubt be an invaluable resource, STYOM.

Comment

Wow, I seem to have gotten the most votes of all the positions. Must have been a pity vote.

Comment

Originally posted by CannonFodder
                              Wow, I seem to have gotten the most votes of all the positions. Must have been a pity vote.
                              I was away all weekend but before I left I voted in one poll, and only one poll

As for whether it was a pity... that remains to be seen. Do the Ministry proud!
                              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                              X