Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atawa
    Yes, the citizens are getting restless

We have 2 city planners and they are both away?
    and we also have a foreign advisor...but I think he must have switched sides...haven't seen or heard from him since he was appointed.

I'll play this evening.

Shade,searching half his cabinet.
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade

I'll play this evening.

I fully support the King in his decision to play on despite the missing ministers.

/me sends extra Amazon body gaurds to protect the king.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

/me also thinks this decision is most wise, and supports his King in this matter, I also will send my Scientists to watch over Hydey's Amazon body guards
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

The amazons report back that the scientists have been looked after in the usual fasion
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Sack him mighty ruler
            Eh, you try posting from the bush, whippersnapper.

Don't you have to find me first to sack me?

I've got the save shade, and will be posting polls in the next few hours.

I'm sorry that I promised to be here, but I made the promise before I even got a call for a job interview. I expected at least 2 weeks to find a new job.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

One cannot be faulted for events that my come up. I do however find it ironic that our (deputy) city planner was unable to plan what city he was going to be in

Hopefully it is going well, and that you are able to find enough time to post here as well.

Sparrowhawk
              Science Minister
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

No problem obiwan; life happens and surprises occur. Just wanted to see the game move along.
                Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I do however find it ironic that our (deputy) city planner was unable to plan what city he was going to be in

That's sig material.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

voila session is finished,saves are send and screenshots posted.

(and we still aren't wiped out )

Shade
                    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                    X