Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new king wants to know where to send his messengers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new king wants to know where to send his messengers.

I'll need the e-mail adresses of my loyal cabinetmembers so I know where to send my messengers to inform them of the latest changes in our situation.

Reports can be send by courier via the PM-road or the e-mail-highway:
    here'stheadresthemessengersshouldbesendtotha_shade@hotmail.comsoIknowwhattheordersare.

Your humble servant
    Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

I have just emailed you the game file...
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

... ...I haven't seen it yet...

sure you send it to heritistha_shade@hotmail.comagainononeline ?

(or is it over 1Mb is size?)

Shade
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

CanyoudigTHATgranvisimo@student.vuw.ac.nzSUCKAAAA!
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

eh? what is this all about after the email adress?

its not goingto slow the game down is it
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

thx Cavebear, it got through

Already forwarded it to MWIA

Shade

Comment

Senate members:

President/King
              Shade(aka moi )

City Planner
              STYOM
              --> Deputy cityplanner: Obiwan18

Foreign Minister
              MWIA

Supreme Miltary advisor
              Hydey

Science advisor
              Sparrowhawk

Vice President
              123john321

I'm looking forward to get your E-mail so I can send you the save and we can start playing

Shade
              Last edited by shade; July 3, 2003, 05:56.

Comment

pm sent, Monsieur le President.
                "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Science Minister reporting for duty.

I, Sparrowhawk of the Apolyton Imperium, do solemnly swear to assist in the supreme butt kicking of the Roman/Greek Empires (and any other we may come across)

PM'd you my email address while I was at it.

Sparrowhawk
                  Science Minister

p.s. polls to follow shortly I hope
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I forwarded the save to the cabinet(I don't have Hydey's adres yet but he should have the save from cavebear I think...if not let me know, still need the adress though, for future events)

If someone didn't get the save please let me know.

I expect/hope to play Friday (european daytime ).So start polling.

Shade

Comment

/me minister of war

has sent a pm to the king with his email address.

yes former king Cavebear had alreadt sent the save to me before heading off for his much needed retirement
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Cavebear, I have the save.

To reach me shade, please send an email to:

SPAMIAMsean_ollech@hotmail.comSPAMIAM when STYOM goes on vacation.

BTW, you might want to update your list of ministers to include the Deputy cityplanner.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

When are you planning to play King Shade?
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Indeed I have the same question, the scientists have fallen asleep waiting to begin researching anew. (and perhaps sleeping is part of the reason our tech rate is so slow).

But I beleive you said sometime Sunday evening European time correct? (which if I understand time zones, means fairly soon?)

Sparrowhawk
                            Science Minister
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

FYI, as threatened/promised, I will be off exploring parts unknown for the next week or so. I may be able to check back in, but I probably won't be able to receive mail/look at saves/formulate policy/post polls. I leave all these responsibilities in the capable hands of Deputy City-Planner obiwan18.
                              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                              X