Six Thousand Year Old Man
    76.92%
    Obiwan18
    15.38%
    banana or bust
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

obiwan all the way!

If elected, I promise to assiduously micromanage all cities and harass the president to distraction, should he fail to follow city-planning directives

Since we can build neither wonders, nor caravans, I have some specific ideas about 'feeder' cities and 'growth' cities, which I hope to implement.
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Just out of interest, which of you is the library and which the barracks?

RJM at Sleepers
      Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

/me corrals podium:

I'm going to be short and sweet, for once.

Vote for the STYOS,

The Six-Thousand Year Old Sheriff.

He'll rob the rich and the poor, to finance our armies.

I promise to serve as the deputy for the times when the Sheriff will be out of town, and to squeeze every last penny out of our lazy citizens.

So vote for the Sheriff, and I'll be the deputy.
        Or is that the barracks, and I'll be the library?

Don't delay, have your say!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I vote both, but since this is not multiple option I took the banana instead

Comment

Good grief, I'm winning!

/me goes and votes for obiwan

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
              Good grief, I'm winning!

* Six Thousand Year Old Man goes and votes for obiwan
              What's this? Is the election rigged?

/me votes for STYOM

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
                If elected, I promise to assiduously micromanage all cities and harass the president to distraction, should he fail to follow city-planning directives
                I can't wait to see them or

Shade
                ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

this is a riot, two candidates who don't want to run .....
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

As I told Obiwan I would support him in whatever position he decided to run for...and he decided he wasn't able to run, I think therefore that I am to vote for STYOM
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I propose to divide our cities into 3 categories:

those that build military units (have barracks; have plenty of shield production; preferably less than 3 units supported, though rehoming is encouraged)

those that will be science cities (cities with few shields; lots of growth potential; possibly libraries)

and feeder cities - small cities that crank out Settlers, to be added to our science cities.

Without wonders and 'vans, city planning is simplified to an extent. A vote for me is a vote for logic and order

Comment

STYOM get a big from me
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

He who supports the war is my pick.
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Six Thousand Year Old Man goes and votes for obiwan
                            Good thing, otherwise banana would have bested me.

I'm back for a bit, so I'll catch up on the new developments.

Congratulations, STYOM.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                            X