Minister Reports Requested for 450 BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister Reports Requested for 450 BC

It's that time again... All the polls appear to be closed, and I am ready to play the next session. If I get them by tomorrow morning, I can play the session during the morning. If not, it will be tomorrow night.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

damm i feel like i missed alot...i missed the whole war with the japs and most contact with other civs..(greeks i think)
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

PM'ed you Cavebear, and I've finished voting.

So long everybody!

Enjoy your elections.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

minister of war reports

The people have voted in favor of my plans for war against the Japanese as posted in the threads.

The people have voted in favor of my exploration plans as posted in the threads.

The people have voted against my request for a couple of explorer units to better search the South East where we have no units and suspect the Greeks are.

/me minister of war wishing King Cavebear the best of luck in his last turns before handing over to a new King.

hopefully I will beat the banana and be able to serve the new king.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

*The foriegn ministry sits on its collective rear end and does nothing since the situation has not changed

Comment

War4ever peeps in his little voice....

an army of bananas would be lethal, the enemy would slip and fall all around....

banana for minister...

did someone ever lose an election to the banana? if so..whom ?
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

James Adams lost to the banana once IIRC

Comment

Working...
              X