Minister Reports Requested for 950 BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister Reports Requested for 950 BC

I think the polls are now all closed. So it is time for the Ministers to send me their reports and recommendations. I will point out that there is a conflict between the desire that we pop huts to attempt to discover Monarchy and the plan to attack Kyoto with the units that would natuarally be popping huts.

I am inclined to try to meet both demands by moving units in paths that invlove some of both. And some of those NONE units were headed toward cities to relieve them of shield support.

So I will be balancing what I expect to be some conflicting demands. The recommendations that most efficiently use units to permit multiple objectives will get the greatest consideration.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

The foriegn ministry suggests peaceful overtures be made to the Greeks, not that they'll have the wit to accept peace. Also we would like for the construction of a diplomat begun for deployment in Greece, for building an embassy.

Comment

After consulting with our nations wisemen the sience ministry suggest we research Poly asap.
      After that we should go for Mon ( If we get to choose it this time).

I also strongly recommend finding and popping all huts, at least one of them should give us Mon......

Comment

Any reports from the Minister of War and the City-Planner?

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

report has been PMed to the president.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

And received, thank you...

Comment

Wishing there was a report from the esteemed City-Planner... But I will proceed soon without that benefit based on what I deduce from his polls.

Comment

Quick trip to Victoria, visiting my grandmother.

Apologies to all for my absence.

Save looks good.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I concluded you were temporarily AFK. Welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                  X