Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elections!: The others...

What to do with them?
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

I say let atomant be our historian if he accepts the job.

city planner and vp is a tough one, we could combine some ministery's but I'd rather see people stepping up to the post.

Come on people its fun, not much work and you get to see the .sav

Comment

The next President will have to seek out an interested party to serve as VP.
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

my fear or running is that you guys will all vote banana and i will go down as the war4ever the banana loser
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Perhaps we should get ride of Democracy and just make W4E the VP....
          "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
          "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

if there is a non strategic ministry, one that does not involve moving units, discovering terrain or influencing other civs, I can take it.

However, I don't think I should take any ministry that could lead to me moving things on the map.
            "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
            "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
              my fear or running is that you guys will all vote banana and i will go down as the war4ever the banana loser
              C'mon, War, step up to the plate! A known master player and Hall of Fame nominee such as yourself should jump at the chance.

Not to mention all the +1 potential of posting plans, polls, etc.

Get on board!!! You certainly have my vote!

(Oh, and congrats on #299 for your boy. Looks like he can clinch 300 against the Bosox next week...)
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes the game needs the great input of the mighty War4ever.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

War4ever!

A Hall of Fame nominee should step up to the plate.

It would be embarrassing to win, and not have anything to show for your efforts here on Poly.

Who knows, with some of the demogamers votes, you might even garner the votes.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

lol, this isn't a good election for me to run in, i am on vacation in three weeks, during which time i will be in chicago visiting some poly folks then off to do some camping, then off to a spa (don't laugh)

i will run next time or the time after though, i give my word
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

i will run next time or the time after though, i give my word
                      Yes, let your tired body rest in the spa.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                        then off to a spa
                        so the gf is going with you

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Arent those things best when not taking the girlfriend?

Comment

Seeing as I have my computer fixed, are there any objections to having me serve as the cityplanner?

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                              Seeing as I have my computer fixed, are there any objections to having me serve as the cityplanner?
                              I would have no objection at all, you input would be most welcome from the military.

Give more soldiers

/me minister of WAR

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X