No announcement yet.

No Kurdish flag available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that more flags should be included because there are many nations without state that are not represented in.

It would be nice an effort to give the same rights to those people than everybody has.
    lovely "member" of the Team Latin Lover

Comment

Originally posted by Shivik
      I agree that more flags should be included because there are many nations without state that are not represented in.

It would be nice an effort to give the same rights to those people than everybody has.
      Newsflash: Having your country's flag represented on Apolyton does not add or substract from your human or civil rights.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Right on FP...
        (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola

You get brownie points here at Apolyton if you refer to it as
          The republic of Skopje
          and leave out nay metion of the M word.
          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I bet if the owners were Argies the Falklands flag wouldn't be available
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

It would be available, just renamed Las Malvinas and have a sun on a white background with blue bands on the top and bottom.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

But it wouldn't be the current one with union jack on it
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
                  Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

@ FP.

There are precisely 4 people who take the flags seriously. Many people just try to pick a rare flag so they can be unique.

Comment

but Ã…land?

Comment

it's hard to find any consistency in the selection of flags here.
                        why not just add a few more? come on, do it!
                        CSPA

Comment

it's hard to find any consistency in the selection of flags here.
                          why not just add a few more? come on, do it!

Comment

but Ã…land?
                            What about it?

Comment

Where Kurdish is? In Iraq or Turk or South Kurdish ?

Comment

The Kurdish people is the largest people without their own country. They live in Iraq, Turkey and I believe Iran? I'm sure they live other places too, but this is where they mainly live IIRC.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X