X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loads of newbies

74 new members today so far

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

MOO3 mostly.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Look at them all! Weeee!!
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

74 new DLs for Horse, whatever will he do with them?

Comment

HTower:
          Surely 1 must be new.

How could AH possibly remember 74 new ones in addition to the others already credited?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

all he needs to do is randomly try to login with a member name and odds are he'll get one of his DL's if he keeps the same pasword for all of them, I imagine he lets them sit for a while before use so they aren't completely obvious...

Comment

DL!! DL!! DL!! DL!!
              x74
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

all he needs to do is randomly try to login with a member name
                that's a lot of DL's.

Can't ming tell if 74 new logins all have the same password.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He knows of them all. But he allows them, deity conspiracy and all...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Are you going to do something with it the day you become a deity, Skanky?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Anyone have a graph of 'Poly registrations over the years?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

i'm sure mark could throw something together pretty fast since he has access to database, simply a matter of dumping everything into an excel file and then graphing by registration date. of course that requires mark to have extra time to do stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          Are you going to do something with it the day you become a deity, Skanky?
                          At my current rate, it will take almost 3 years for me to reach that rank.

Comment

Bah, details, details... You'll make it!
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                              i'm sure mark could throw something together pretty fast since he has access to database, simply a matter of dumping everything into an excel file and then graphing by registration date. of course that requires mark to have extra time to do stuff
                              Actually... he couldn't do that. Maybe back to the start of the new software... but not past then.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X