Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course with a spam/trolling group it will ust be easier for MtG to ban people, all he needs to do is look for the civgroup and BAM, a week's vacation
    Or he could just look for the DG games.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A Mod CivGroup?
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
        With such a group you will see a massive rise in spamming and trolling to get added to the group.
        I agree. Hence the need for a special new spamming and trolling mod to administer the groups.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

YEs, I am annoyed with the demogroup people... they are demons- I have had to spend more time per day on apolyton and join all the groups to keep one post ahead of them! It's a lot of work! and it's tiring me out!
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

[mysterious]
            well it looks like another may be forming soon, and from an unexpected direction
            [/mysterious]

Comment

But the real question, will HTower be joining?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                But the real question, will HTower be joining?
                it's no secret i don't have moo3

Comment

Multi-DG civgroup...

Comment

trip, how is it that you are a member of every ptw group?

Comment

"When spammers collide" will return in a few minutes. Please stand by.

Comment

With all those DLs comming these days, maybe we should get a DL civgroup?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I can't believe this thread wasn't closed straight away.
                          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                            trip, how is it that you are a member of every ptw group?
                            Because I'm historian for the game.

Comment

you mean beacuse your team got wiped out first and have now become a slave to them all?

Comment

Re: Any chance of some nice OT Civgroups?

Originally posted by Buck Birdseed
                                I suggest an "insane squabbling hawkdove amerieuropean" civgroup, a "spammer" civgroup, and a "actually a Counteglow Poster" civgroup.
                                The official response to instituting one or more 'Off-Topic' Civgroups is no.

This thread is closed. Have a good day.

-------------
                                Dan; Apolyton CS
                                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                                X