Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markos and Dan (well if he exists anymore).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos and Dan (well if he exists anymore).

You all have created a really great site and an excellent forum. Just looking over these threads in the Community forum I have noticed something. The next is mostly speaking to Mark (as Dan, well you aren't here anymore) You seem to be ill at people and very authoritative I just don't understand why. There are plenty of people here that would be friendly to you and support you if you are going through some hard times. You have the sort of "Grinch" aura to you, and have lost your sense of humor it seems sometimes (I'm not talking about towards me either).

Look I know I cause problems sometimes, but I only do so when I see a system that is arbitrary at times. I'm not an opportunist in spite of what it may appear at times.

But, if you are really just a mean/discontented/ill/spiteful person than just say it, then I won't bring it up again. I'd rather have people be honest.

I don't want to be an enemy, but a friend. I'm not here to attack you, I just want a straight answer so I can understand you. If people understand each other, then they can get along better. And that can make for a better world.

PS.

Try to smile more, it has been scientifically proven that smiling for long periods will make a persons mood better and their life more enjoyable.

Thank You for you time.

Evan.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Boy you haven't posted a soon to be locked thread here in a week.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Most of them get deleted without comment.

Comment

What I really would like the most is for Mark to give me some way I communicate with him in real time Like AIM or ICQ or something.....

Comment

No, no. Dan exists. I just saw a post from him earlier this afternoon.

If you're bored Thorn, why don't you stay in the Off-Topic? Lot's of action there. No need to bother Markos or Dan.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Unless you post a 'rant' thread (i.e. a thread Ming doesn't like ).

Comment

Actually Dan is nicer, I think, though Markos tends to have a better sense of humor?

Comment

Dan is just very polite

Comment

(Hey, you said smiling helps you feel better! )

---
                  What? An EvC thread not locked yet? What's next, will Dan post?

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

When Dan posts outside of the A/C it's a notable ocassion.

Comment

I just want a straight answer so I can understand you.
                      you didnt ask a question in your first post...

What I really would like the most is for Mark to give me some way I communicate with him in real time Like AIM or ICQ or something.....
                      mail and pm links on my post work perfectly

anything else?
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Okay, why do you act like Ming does lately (it just seems like you are grumpy)?

How do I PM you I can't seem to find that icon anywhere?

Comment

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Above the text of your post, in the middle of the screen there are some icons. The first shows the profile of the poster, and the next 2 are for emailing and PM'ing the poster.

Comment

why do you act like Ming does lately (it just seems like you are grumpy)?
                              perhaps i should start from the begining. when i was a kid......
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X