No announcement yet.

Finnish Apolytoner summit 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll move the discussion to the Finnish forum. The idea of a poll is good.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      Okay, I'll move the discussion to the Finnish forum. The idea of a poll is good.
      does this mean that we won't be getting our +1's anymore? hwell:
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

You have some very strange prejudices about meeting people which you know only via Internet. There is nothing new about it and usually those meetings are *insert some positive adjectives here yourselves as I just forgot them all*.

-Blessed be
        Why dosent God just pop up and say "Hi"
        maybe it's because pop ups aren't very popular?

Comment

We could have our own version of the Chicago meeting. *hint, hint*
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Eepa
            You have some very strange prejudices about meeting people which you know only via Internet. There is nothing new about it and usually those meetings are *insert some positive adjectives here yourselves as I just forgot them all*.
            You obviously have not seen the picture of Kassi.
            "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

I vote for Mänttä... Kassiopeia, Anodyne and juhani_kahvi are the three most interesting Apolytoners who live physically close to each other (in the whole world, not only in Finland), so if I'm going to go anywhere to meet Apolytoners I would like to meet them...
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

This is somewhat intolelabre: I just can't stop thinking Kassi as a female. Your nick sucks Kassi.

I think I have seen a picture about Kassi. If I hadn't seen any worse I definitely have seen something almost as horrible as Kassi's picture.
                Look at this: http://www.hidoi.org/kuvat/2002.12.1....cgi?kuva=0003
                That is quite usual among my friends...

-Blessed be

Comment

Actually your idea is good, Ari.

Comment

Only problem being the lack of pretty much anything in Mänttä.
                    It's surprising they even have Internet there, that far away from civilization.
                    "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                      We could have our own version of the Chicago meeting. *hint, hint*
                      what happened in seekako? tell me. now. I have only heard rumors.

I don't think that I would like to assosiate Mänttä to my Apolyton experience.

Eepa: what's this hidoi.org?

Comment

Andemagne, Hidoi is an anime commonity in Tampere. The picture is taken on their cruise, maybe last autumm. I don't quite remember the time.

-Blessed be

Comment

Andemagne, Hidoi is an anime commonity in Tampere. The picture is taken on their cruise, maybe last autumm. I don't quite remember the time.
                          are you saying that you don't remember the date of the cruise or that you were soooo drunk that you can't remember when the bigture was taken?

Rasseli: what happened in chicago?!

Comment

I assume I might get banned or censored if I tell, so I'll explain it outside Apolyton.

Comment

Ande, I don't remember it because I wasn't there. But I checked it from their page and it was last October (10th month anyway if it isn't right). Some were so drunk there that they have forgotten almost everything. The stories I have heard are quite unbelievable thou.

-Blessed be

Comment

This is somewhat intolelabre: I just can't stop thinking Kassi as a female. Your nick sucks Kassi.
                                "Ei nimi miestä pahenna, ellei nimi miestä"

Besides, the possible confusion can be a source of entertainment.

I think I have seen a picture about Kassi. If I hadn't seen any worse I definitely have seen something almost as horrible as Kassi's picture.
                                Look at this: http://www.hidoi.org/kuvat/2002.12.1....cgi?kuva=0003
                                That is quite usual among my friends...

Look here Ma'am. I prefer to keep my shirt on :P That, and I don't have that much hair...

Also, I'd like to add here that I am much too avoidant to show up in a meeting anyway, so I don't think you should bother to drag yourself to Mänttä.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X