No announcement yet.

Finnish Apolytoner summit 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great news, Ano. As for the shadow meeting, I'm sure that it will be Progressive (tm).
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      Dammit, Tampere is better as Stefu and Ignorance say. Grrr... Get here you lousy bastards. Grrr...

Last time I was at Tampere I saw nothing but some stupid Hesburgers allaround. No wait, that was Turku...Well, Tampere, Turku, what's the bloody difference?
      :p:p:p|__Hakkapeliitta/Jeki__|:p:p:p
      You wanna see me spank my monkey?
      I'll shake your hand later, I have an...itch.

Comment

Originally posted by Anodyne
        BUT! Why don't WE, you, I, and Andemagne.....
        thank you Ade, for keeping me as a Progressive person.
        and chicks, booze and rockenroll are just faiiné with me.
        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

have we abandoned the idea or?.....

Comment

I haven't. We would need somekind of a consensus. However I assume it looks like Helsinki and Suomenlinna, or Tampere right now.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
              However I assume it looks like Helsinki and Suomenlinna, or Tampere right now.
              both are fine with me.

Comment

/me wonders what would happen if so much evilness would gather in one place..
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

something similar to what we have in #apolyton

Comment

hmm, yes, but they are still physically seperated, so that lessens the effect a bit..
                    I'm afraid that the results of a meeting IRL would cause such an extreme effect, that the consequences of it are unpredictable.
                    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                      * Lemmy wonders what would happen if so much evilness would gather in one place..
                      a BLACKhole would be generated and it would start up eating the world!

Comment

Helsinki, ei ole varaa matkustaa muualle (no, kesällä ehkä turkkuseen(kaatamaan viinaa kurkkuseen ))
                        Last edited by laurentius; March 24, 2003, 18:40.
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Lauren: try to remember that this is a english thread.
                          and yesterday you said that you spended 870FIM during last ClubP. I'm sure you can afford one return ticket to tampere.

Comment

Yeah, well why not...
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

If it wouldn't be such a stupid idea to invite people you have never met from the Internet to ones home, I'd invite you to my place, as I live close to the train station.
                              Anyway. As it seems to be impossible to get everyone to agree on a location, maybe we shouldn't even aim to get everyone there.
                              Maybe just name a location and time and meet those who can come and ignore those who don't.
                              "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

maybe we should have a poll: hellsinki or tampere or nearest banana factory.
                                or or or maybe we could have two(2) separate meettings, one in tampere and the other in hellsinki.

Comment

Working...
                                X