Settler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He allready has, he just picked the wrong team

I'm only second too (of the Belgian posters )
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I am third or fourth of the danish posters. Monk is ranked first, but he has been registered to 'poly since the days of TFGCS or thereabouts.

I have been here longer than most of the danish users. The fact that I am still a prince is NOT due to any PCR's, but rather that i average a whoopin' 0.77 posts per day

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
        all you have to do is spam more join a demo game. certainly works for trip
        It works wonders, I tell you!

Comment

Maybe we could set-up another demo game?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by alva
            I'd join that one.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There was another time when Bods (or Nimrod as he called himself back then) and PH and a couple of other dudes found a forum that had been pulled off the forum front-page, but was still active.
              Area 25... that was the time I was doing my Apolyton Army and in that time I had wondered where PH had managed neary 19 posts per day... as I only saw about 5-10 Well... I found out... and found out why some other people were listed higly

By the way Area 25 was all Snapcases' fault for finding it and AH for ratting them out

30-12-2002 20:03 link

I demand a PCR for Panag!

There can be only one poster with the highest postcount among Israelis and that's me!

Eli- there's a solution for that- post more ontopic

-
              Yeah! Go Norway Post Count Leader DC!
              We need more people to fly the norwegian flag!
              See- I'm goading people with more post count than I to show the norwegian colors- Norwegians and Norwegian Sympathizers Unite! Ah utopisk Norge
              *Sadly I remember few Norwegian words
              oh well
              -
              but you know, personally: this thread is degenerating into PCR-territory and the only way to stay out of it is to turn this from a PC-comparing contest into a discussion on the old days- as I did initially in this post.

-
              As for the Other area Area19, I think it was- I think KrazyHorse found it... whoever found it sent me an email, but I was too slow to enter the area *luckily* since I never read my mail
              -
              hadibra!
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                We've been talking about it for M003 already

Comment

Eli- there's a solution for that- post more ontopic

In the past two-three weeks the gap between me and Panag decreased from 400 to 100 posts. And I made almost 600 on topic posts in that time!
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

so in two and a half days he'll have you beat out? damn you two post a lot. How does teh server handle all that?

It's time for you to find another area 25 Eli

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

We've been talking about it for M003 already
                      Don't really know anything about that game, but I'll join...for eugh moral support of course

Comment

Working...
                      X