Settler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon Ming edits his post count.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Hehe maybe, but he does post a lot. The one whose post count looks a tad suspicious is everyone's favourite admin.

Comment

Now that I've got a spiffy underlined title, I figure I can take my time making it to emperor-level.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Hehe maybe, but he does post a lot. The one whose post count looks a tad suspicious is everyone's favourite admin.
          I'm not sure about that. His case closed alone must be worth 3000 posts for him.
          (+1)

Comment

Good lord, I'm a rookie! Looks like I'll have to go to the remote woodland cabin to begin my training in earnest. Maybe with perseverance and a little fortitude, I, too, can attain the title "Emperor."

Comment

Helping to set up and run two different Democracy Games will do wonders for your post count.

Before those, it was a struggle to get to 500 to get an avatar... that took a couple months and I sort of wandered off for a bit, but once I started up with the Civ 3 Demo Game, my PC exploded and I had over 22 posts per day.

Every now and then I'll hit a 'peak period' where I'll have a lot of stuff to post and take care of, but right now I'm in a lull.

I'll be the fastest to deity though, I can assure you that.

Comment

If you start closing in on Ming's postcount you'll get a PCR for impertinence

Comment

There is a theory that the "gods" of Apolyton vet those about to reach Diety and adminster massive PCRs if they believe they are unworthy.

Didn't someone get a 5000 post reduction once?
                  (+1)

Comment

I'm not sure, but PH used to be a deity. He's about 2k shy now.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

MtG administered that one.

Comment

That's ring, didn't he get something like 3000 post PCR. Is that the worst ever?
                        (+1)

Comment

Only 5 deity's at the moment
                          Ming
                          MarkG
                          Mao
                          Imran Siddiqui
                          Alexander's Horse

And Trip, I' know for fact, you don't have the highest post average at the moment (me neither, other GS member)
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Since 18-03-2000 PH has made 9072 posts.
                            (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                              And Trip, I' know for fact, you don't have the highest post average at the moment (me neither, other GS member)
                              How many people from 2002 have over 3000 posts? How about 2000 posts? 1000?

That's what I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

How many people from 2002 have over 3000 posts? How about 2000 posts? 1000?

That's what I thought...

I have over 1000 on-topic posts, and over 3000 total posts.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X