Settler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i prefer bruce campbell

Sure I could've stayed in the past. Could've even been king. But in my own way, I am king. Hail to the king baby.

Comment

Either quote works for me, in fact when I made King I used The Bruce Campbell quote in a post.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
        That works out at 5.32 posts per day for me. By comparison Skanky's going at 6.50 per day.

Trip has a whooping 14.14 posts per day.

Can anyone beat Meshelic's 17.36?

/edit: Mesh only registered on 26th September of this year and already has 1500+ posts. That's gotta be the fastest since OT posts stopped counting!
        17.36 is nothing...

Like I said earlier in the thread, I used to have over 22 in my prime.

Comment

slipping are we?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
            Since 18-03-2000 PH has made 9072 posts.
            There have been a lot of clearouts of posts, I have received numerous PCRs, and OT posts don't count...I would estimate that my 'real' post count would be somewhere in the region of 20000...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's a lot of "value adding" posting PH...
              (+1)

Comment

We are at the mercies of the powers-that-be here Taz. At the rate I go I would have probably overtaken everyone else by now, but there is a conspiracy to hold me back, and now, I doubt I will ever make Deity again
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you we're going to overtake Ming and Markos? please

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

17.36 is nothing...

Like I said earlier in the thread, I used to have over 22 in my prime.
                    Be honest.....how much do you have to spam to get that sort of average?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Be honest.....how much do you have to spam to get that sort of average?
                      This, coming from somebody who spa...er....posts in Civ2 MP forums?

ACK!

Comment

Trip- Mao managed 22.00 post average around Aug 2000... and by that time he had "leveled-off" in posting... He reached Deity after only about a year registered

he registered the same time as ming- but in 1999

...I doubt even the venerable trip can conquer Mao's spamming

But I wish him luck
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

This, coming from somebody who spa...er....posts in Civ2 MP forums?

ACK!
                          For those that are unsure the unfinished phrase was "spares some time to discuss his extensive knowledge with similarly skilled individuals"

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

For those that are unsure the unfinished phrase was "spares some time to discuss his extensive knowledge with similarly skilled individuals"

It took almost exactly 24 hours to come up with that????

ACK!

Comment

Well, you have to admit it was a good line.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Of course it was...but a whole DAY!?!?

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X