No announcement yet.

Settler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't actually mean the 1000 and 2000 as though no one had that number (I just included it for emphasis).

A pity that OT posts aren't counted anymore though, isn't it...

Comment

It took me like a year to make King. I used to post ten to twenty times a day. Now I struggle to post five times within 24 hours.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I shall likely remain at "King" status for the forseeable future, as my RL obligations (i.e. job) curtail my activity at 'Poly. That, plus the AI stresses me out in Civ II with its cheats, so I'm constantly swearing off the game and then (like an addict) going back to it when time permits (and emotions and tempered).

Gatekeeper
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I made King back earlier this year, probably in April or so. Hit 2000 right after thanksgiving. So my posting rate has been increasing.

Comment

Trip or Chris62 was the fastest... Chris reached it in about 3-6 months; I know for a fact that he reached Emperor about 2-3 months ahead of me... thus, he reached it sometime about May-June-July 2001... thus- 5-7 months. I think... Trip took about the same amount of time, I believe.

Didn't someone get a 5000 post reduction once?
            I think AH managed to get a 2000 reduction

And Mao once lost 10000 posts
            Although it was only a 1000 post reduction; he then reached deity again and had his account reset to 0
            then he posted about 50 times and mark reset him to 110000 posts
            Last edited by DarkCloud; December 24, 2002, 12:06.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
              It took me like a year to make King. I used to post ten to twenty times a day. Now I struggle to post five times within 24 hours.
              thank god for that, you we're slowing down the server

Comment

I'm just over half way to Emperor, but I've been here since March (although I was away on holiday for a whole month during that time).

That works out at 5.32 posts per day for me. By comparison Skanky's going at 6.50 per day.

Trip has a whooping 14.14 posts per day.

Can anyone beat Meshelic's 17.36?

/edit: Mesh only registered on 26th September of this year and already has 1500+ posts. That's gotta be the fastest since OT posts stopped counting!
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

/edit: Mesh only registered on 26th September of this year and already has 1500+ posts. That's gotta be the fastest since OT posts stopped counting!
                  Where the heck does he post?
                  I never heard of him before!
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

And Trip, I' know for fact, you don't have the highest post average at the moment (me neither, other GS member)
                    That's who I was talking about

DC: he active in the civ3demo & ptw demo game, this things are pretty good for PC, ask Trip
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      Where the heck does he post?
                      The Civ3 and PTW demo games.

/edit: x-posted with alva
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

ming will take him out, we can't have anyone threatening the throne can we?

Comment

What throne?
                          (+1)

Comment

ming's throne

Comment

Ming's throne

EDIT: x post

Comment

I made it to king in about 6-8 months. Now I'm spending more time in the OT forums so it's going to go a lot slower now. Besides as Mel Brooks said:

It's good to be the king
                                I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Working...
                                X