Random guy on my ignore list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click and be amazed:

Like I said in the OT, I'm a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time lurker... possibly this sites most active and oldest lurker.

And I love this, from his site's news:

24th Oct 98

Every single scenario and every single map on the Internet from April 1998 can now be downloaded. View the new page - Files Galore! - and take your pick.
    Oh, how naive we were

Comment

I am struggling to see what that has to do with ignoring Joseph.

Comment

His post ignores more than just joseph. It ignores every other post preceding it.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

So it was either an ironic postmodern statement on the ignoring of posts, or he just decided to threadjack completely. I know where my vote lies.

Comment

Do you think it will snow this winter?

Comment

About as sharp as a slab of butter.

Comment

Guys stop sniffing your armpits for god sake
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I think that is the ultimate in non-sequiters.

Comment

Back to Joseph.

I wonder if he realises he is so unpopular. Can you tell who is ignoring your posts? Perhaps he came to 'Poly and thought we were all really unfriendly and decided to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Lars-E
                      Another annoying bug:

When you click a link in your email it takes you not to the post by that person, but to page 2 of 3 or something. Not to that last person posting.
                      That's not a bug, it's a feature. The link's supposed to take you to the last post you saw in that thread.
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                      X