No announcement yet.

Random guy on my ignore list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, thats what they want you to think, H Tower.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well i know I'll never leave, but that's because Markos and Dan got me hooked on cocaine, and I can't get anymore if i leave

Comment

Another annoying bug:

When you click a link in your email it takes you not to the post by that person, but to page 2 of 3 or something. Not to that last person posting.

Comment

I get that a lot, though it is usually the penultimate page I get directed to when it happens.

Comment

Re: Random guy on my ignore list

Originally posted by DrSpike
            I am ignoring Joseph1944, but I am spectacularly sure I haven't attempted to ignore anyone..........what gives?
            yep, me too, i thought i may have had a drunken row with him and forgot about it!!

Comment

Re: Random guy on my ignore list

Originally posted by DrSpike
              I am ignoring Joseph1944, but I am spectacularly sure I haven't attempted to ignore anyone..........what gives?
              apparently i'm ignoring him also even though my ignore list is empty.

for reference i discovered it while attempting to read this thread
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Someone put an ignore link in their signature. Anyone who clicks on the signature ignores a particular poster

For example clicking that link will add Skanky Burns to your ignore list. If I hide that in a signature URL, people will ignore Skanky without realising it.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Must've changed his handle. Not in the changes list. Ming, get on it!
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Yes, I have the same problem with exactly the same poster (Joseph1944). I couldn't remember what he had done wrong. I thought he must be some kind of virtual trappist monk
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

has Joseph1944 ever posted?
                      (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                        has Joseph1944 ever posted?
                        yes, i linked to a thread he started in my previous post

Comment

Oh, right. Thanks.
                          (+1)

Comment

you're welcome.

what i find odd is that i'd read that thread earlier without problem and he popped up as ignored when i went to see the new replies

Comment

Had you changed anything on your set up?
                              (+1)

Comment

nope

Comment

Working...
                                X