Random guy on my ignore list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz

The sad thing is because he is a mod I can't put Rasbelin on my ignore list.
    Cut it off, Taz. Still digging in old cases. You never seem to learn.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
      By the way, if you do ignore me, don't forget to take me off your ignore list...
      if you are on his ignore list, he won't be able to read your post.

but he can read it through me quoting you though

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

That is worrying that we cannot ignore Rasbelin. Or Finland for that matter
        Don't worry, Provost. Nothing lasts forever. Not even you.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

you two are still sniping at each other?
          You'd better ask him, if you're looking for the sniper.

Comment

Ixnay, ignoring you loud and clear

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Cut it off, Taz. Still digging in old cases. You never seem to learn.
              See Here

Guess who started it first by accusing me of spamming? Not something that he could be accused of himself?

If he digs, i dig back. If he ignores me I ignore him. Ball firmly in his court.
              (+1)

Comment

Come on, it was spam. And yes, this is all actually off-topic discussion if we follow the rules and unwritten rules of Poly, but that's not the point now. Time to get up from the trenches and settle the case for good.

Comment

rasbelin

I have been happily ignoring you for weeks so why can't you extend the same "honour" to me?
                  (+1)

Comment

I just had another person on my ignore list! The only problem is that my ignore list is empty I never used it!!!!

So long...
                    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

joseph is on my ignore list too. I hate having to click to read his posts but until the problem is cleared up I will continue to do so when he posts in Other Games.
                      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Re: Random guy on my ignore list

Originally posted by DrSpike
                        I am ignoring Joseph1944, but I am spectacularly sure I haven't attempted to ignore anyone..........what gives?
                        I put him on ignore too. Seen others there too. Might be what Ras said cos I only saw this in archive threads. Yes, I search em for civ2-gems arty: <-Here's another bug and when you write : you get an extra :.

Comment

This chap is *really* unpopular

Comment

He must be banned or I am sure he would have been here an 'explained' himself.

Comment

I can't say I've ever seen him post (apart from the 1 post I was ignoring), so maybe he isn't here much.

Comment

not all poly posters stick around you know

Comment

Working...
                                X