Big Shouty Thread/forum Titles!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A balanced snack:

[cheese] Oh, Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Markos, you're the bestest. [/cheese]

[whine] It still doesn't quite corral the wayward "Go to first unread post" and "bottom of page" links. It is irritating that the page is wider than the window. I would ignore it, but what happens is that when I do a search on the browser page (which is quite a bit) the page shifts unless the found item is in the name/rank column. [/whine]

Be sure to eat some fruit to "cleanse the palatte" before sampling the next cheese and whine.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

That's curious - on my screen those links are lined up fine but its the newx buttons and adverts which protrude:
      Attached Files

Comment

Mark, how about adding the forum jump link at the top of the thread as well as the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
          Mark, how about adding the forum jump link at the top of the thread as well as the bottom.
          I second that (though I don't know where it would fit...) - I often find myself at the top of a thread needing to jump forums. I even considered learning the forum IDs to save time, after seeing that listed in the "You know you spend too much time on Apolyton when..." thread.

Comment

The top example is how the current view is.
            The second example is much better, IMHO.
            Attached Files
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I personally don't care as I spend my time looking at the thread content, not the top of the page. So, it looks fine now.

Comment

Working...
              X