Big Shouty Thread/forum Titles!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Shouty Thread/forum Titles!!!

Horrible. Waaaaaay too pushy. How about something small and unobtrusive in a tasteful font?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

I deliberately typed that title in upper case letters. This forum's so smart it needs a slap.

Comment

It doesn't look like it's all CAPS.
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hence my commenting on the fact....

Comment

Oh- and I love the new feature. "Send us a quote and we'll display it with the first letter excised, leaving the quotor looking like a total prat."

Comment

Yes, I just noticed, and indeed, it's horrible

Comment

What are you talking about Laz?
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

At the top of each thread or forum is a full path of the thread or forum. The last part is now in large unpleasant text.
                The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

It should be in pink for the desired effect.

Or perhaps we can put to use the BLINK and MARQUEE HTML tags.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Didn't notice it before, how long has it been like that?
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Less than 5 hours. Probably as little as one or two judging from the usual speed at which people will start Apolyton/Community threads in which they can spam under the pretence of commenting on a new feature.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread about the quick search boxes at the top of each thread.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

hey, you ought to know where exactly you are! sometimes some people get confused
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Hadn't noticed the search boxes either.

And anyway - TCoCB are now my main source of postcount, and entirely legitmately at that.

Mark - Better new that they're not bold, but to be honest, I didn't really see anything wrong with them in the first place.
                          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

TCoCB
                            tell me what that is, and then add it to the acronyms thread, and there's two more...
                            What does TCoCB stand for?
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I honestly didn't know what the heck he was talking about. It doesn't even bother me, obviously, or I would have noticed sooner.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X