• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
    What does TCoCB stand for?
    The Courts of Candle'bre
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I think the thread titles looked better the way they were before. Now my eyes water looking at them.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

No problem with them here. Besides, if the thread gets lots of posts, you're not going to spend a lot of time near the top of the page, and if it dosen't get lots of posts...you probably still won't spend a lot of time near the top of the page.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Oh- and I love the new feature. "Send us a quote and we'll display it with the first letter excised, leaving the quotor looking like a total prat."
          You mean like this?

ivilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice.
          -- Will Durant
          What's this 'ivilization' thing, anyway?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Still a bad design decision.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
              No problem with them here. Besides, if the thread gets lots of posts, you're not going to spend a lot of time near the top of the page, and if it dosen't get lots of posts...you probably still won't spend a lot of time near the top of the page.
              But it still looks like crap...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I also dislike the SHOUTY forum titles, they are much too large. And coupled with the strange looking search boxes, they should be decreased quickly por favor.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Please don't make a list about it, DC.

Comment

I'm surprised there isn't a thread about the quick search boxes at the top of each thread.
                    Dang. I thought I was the first to notice that
                    well, there's a thread now
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Please don't make a list about it, DC.
                      Why do you still have a problem with me?
                      Why?
                      I corrected the troublesome spots?
                      I told you WHY your part of the Apolyton 100 was messed up.
                      I agreed to fix it.
                      You were nice about it.
                      and suddenly you are insulting me in EVERY thread I go in.

I am beginning to get quite annoyed.

Why?

Is it merely because of 1.) a lack of information on your entry
                      and 2.) the fact that I said you spammed in your entry; and yet, your revised entry (which you submitted) also said that you spammed.

It's not MY fault if I don't know EVERYTHING you do on the forums.

Please, what is your problem?
                      Perhaps we could find a solution.
                      Thank you
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

It's not MY fault if I don't know EVERYTHING you do on the forums.

Obviously not. Making snide remarks is what Ect does.
                        Don't take it personally.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Comment

I think I now Understand.
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Comment

A suggestion for the forum titles: Why not move the actual thread title to beneath the rest of the location, so rather than having
                                Apolyton CS Forums > Miscellaneous > Apolyton/Community > Big Shouty Thread/forum Titles!!!

where it usually cuts the thread name in half, it would be like
                                Apolyton CS Forums > Miscellaneous > Apolyton/Community >
                                Big Shouty Thread/forum Titles!!!

and would be much neater, clearer, and aesthetically pleasing.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X