No announcement yet.

Äre you 1££7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who don't know what hacking is talk about hacking while they crack. Those of us who know what hacking is frown at those who crack.
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• ROTFLMAO t00 1337 haxx0r f0r j00! I r0xx0red j00!

I iZ th33 1337ezt.

Comment

• I agree, LightEning.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Those who don't know what hacking is talk about hacking while they crack. Those of us who know what hacking is frown at those who crack.

Right. Actually, while I know what hacking means, I could even feel offended at those "hacker" guys, if they weren't such morons.

But Google is wrong at offering such a language and calling it "hacker". Bad.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Most of those "1337 h4xx0rz" can neither hack nor crack. A big part of them are barely able to run an exploit or a warscript on IRC, but give them something as sourcecode and they don't even know what to do with it. And even if they are able to compile it with gcc, they certainly don't understand the code. Just give them a trojan horse, and tell "it r0xx0rz and m4k3z j00 r00t" and they will run it. No doubt.

Comment

• 3$$t "#¤7n€€@ E¤¤# B][G0F*'jÆ. Y[][]7 l££% w@$€h $€fØ.

did i get it right?
              CSPA

Comment

• Sir Ralph, you think so? I think most 1337 are pretty good script kiddies, but I might be wrong.

But yeah, I guess a person that does understand source code and knows how to compile stuff gets over such utter stupidity.

As I say, it can just be plain insulting to real hackers - I do dislike that language being called "hacker" on Google.

Comment

• Solver, your experience may vary, but I knew a lot of those guys in the 90s on EFnet and IRCnet. There are several species of script kiddies, those who write the scripts and those who merely run them. The "runners" are stupid and brag a lot about their l33tness. Apparently they need that, to attract attention. The "writers" are mostly more calm and some of them made an amazing metamorphosis: They got a job, mostly at an internet service provider and stopped to talk this bullbleep.

Comment

• I canz t00 haxx0r d00dz... j00 betterz watchez 0ut coz I knowz the emails codez... I can hackz a viruz ont00 j00r emails without j00 knowingz, I dontz n33dz a viruz dizk. I havez hacked viruzez thatz wi11 blowz up j00r monitorz...

Comment

• congrats I-iZ-1337 ....

I know people haven't been very nice to you, which is wrong, but ...
                      threatening to send everyone a virus?????

I believe the plane to Mingpulco is leaving from just over there ....

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Right, what I-iz-1337 says now is basically a proof of his extremely low abilities. He can't hack (he means crack), but he can't send a good virus, either. Note that attaching a file masked to be an innocent one isn't a stealth virus yet... you got to use some CLSID tricks, and also have the attachment open automatically.

My experience with combatting Nimda comes to mind... the network was not shut down immediately after the infection was found, so some spreading took place.

Comment

Working...
                        X