Äre you 1££7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

er
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

@ Echinda

Hey, they've already got the other translaters at the bottom of the screen.

Anybody remember the classic MS-DOS translator program called Jive?
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
        @ Echinda

Hey, they've already got the other translaters at the bottom of the screen.
        Yeah, now it has an additional language...
        Attached Files
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I had to double check to make sure you were joking, given how google translates bork bork bork
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Ah, yes... 1337 Google...

Also in Elmer Fudd!
              Talent Optional

Comment

Ummmm, Google does, they call it "hacker"…
                Attached Files
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

H4x0r = "Look, I'm stupid. I'm so stupid that I can't even spell"
                  I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

H33y d00dz, I wuz juzt l00king on th33z3 forumz when I s33z thiz threadz. Mozt of j00 wi11 never b33 az 1337 az m33 d00dz, juzt trying iz wazting ur time d00dz... I haz dezided t00 start pozting some of my skillz on the stratz forumz again, j00 don't likez them the t00 badz.

I iz th33 1337ezt.

Comment

• §†®ª¥ßº\/\/ rushes over to the strategy forum to learn at the feet of I-iZ-1337.

Comment

• 44910 wantz t00 d00 th3 z4m3, 6(_)7 d03z n07

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Itz a shamez 1337.co.uk shutzed d00wn, thatz size r0xx0red.

Strajbowz j00 c00d l33rn lotz from m33 d00dz. I wi11 t33ch j00 somez of my mad ski11z if j00 askz. I iz 1337.

By th33 wayz, I l00ked on that sitez on th33 other threadz:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• yeah, what a shame .Will the world ever recover

please, stop this, please
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Certificate of unquestionable 1337ness?!

What a waste of time.
                              "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                              "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                              "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• those who cant hack speak leet speak all the time. thsoe of us who can laugh at them for it.
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X