No announcement yet.

Civfanatics forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But actual the Apolyton CTP2 forums are from this point of view also very good all the people who don't like the game and just want to flame are in the Civ3 forum, if you go to the CTP2 forum you are there for serious discussion meaning no spam, no wars, otherwise you will be ignored or won't fine someone there who wants the same thing.
    Yep, I have to agree on this. Poly CTP2 forums are one of the most civilized places I have ever seen. It is almost like travelling to Switzerland.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm

Yep, I have to agree on this. Poly CTP2 forums are one of the most civilized places I have ever seen. It is almost like travelling to Switzerland.
      Polys' Eu forums are equally civilized!
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
        Then don't insult other posters, and you have no worries.
        Shut up you d*ckless little p*ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by GP

Shut up you d*ckless little p*ssy.
          Hitting the sauce again Navy?
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
            Hitting the sauce again Navy?
            ****...you are learning my faults well. I had too much last night. Free drafts at the pub from a waitress who likes us and than G/T's with my roomie, swapping sea stories.

I'm going to give up drinking and just ski and work out hard the next 2 weeks.

Comment

SMAC Baby, It's All About SMAC

Poly hands down. Simply because I'm not into Civ.

SMAC
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
              X