Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found out about ACS after I had been playing CTP for a year. Quiinn's showed me here. And when I bough CTP2 (game sucked ) I came here alot..

but only for PBEM.

I got involved in OT when I felt the need to burn time

Other than that my second home is at the CTP-MP forums.

Comment

Mods, unban EVC now and let him confess. It would end this whole scenario once and for all. Think of it as a simple plea bargain.

I don't know about you guys, but account hacking is much more serious than saying all dogs should be hanged or whatever. Knowing who did it would put to rest all doubts, fears, concerns, etc. It's the responsible thing to do, MtG/Markos, now that we've recieved the offer.

Comment

EVC couldn't hack his way out of a cardboard box.

In your thorough investigation, you seemed to have forgot that only people with some kind of knowledge of how computers work would likely hack your account.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

haha asher

Comment

Three investigations are in progress right now: one for asher, one for the mods, and one for EVC.

I was close to ruling you out, too, glonky. But your sudden stroke of wisdom just now has reopened the case and I'm right back on your tail again. Don't get too comfortable.

Comment

Mods, please unban EVC. (I sent his offer via PM)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                Three investigations are in progress right now: one for asher, one for the mods, and one for EVC.
                so you ruled me out? what if i'm one of EVC's DL's? would it be the same if i confessed for EVC?

Comment

I was close to ruling you out, too, glonky. But your sudden stroke of wisdom just now has reopened the case and I'm right back on your tail again. Don't get too comfortable.
                  I look forward to it.

Here's some leads for you:
                  It's very possible to get an AOL user to install a trojan, so I could easily install a proxy program on that computer. That way I can set IE's proxy to that computer, and all of my information gets sent from that computer. That way I can hack into your account and change all of your data without anyone suspecting a thing.

Or...

I could have simply installed the free 500-hour AOL CDs I get about weekly, logged in through that, hacked your account, etc. etc.

Or...

I could have gotten a friend on AOL to hack your account, etc. etc.

Want more help, Mr. Holmes?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Come to think of it, Asher would probably have the skills to do it
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I would never do it. There's no point in putting a big neon sign pointing out Wiglaf's stupidity, when anyone with a clue can easily figure out within 1-2 sentences of Wiglaf's posts on their own.

Comment

Whew! I am soooo glad that I ditched AOL a year ago, just in time to avoid unwanted suspicion from Mr. Wiglaf.

IMHO it was your AOL browser that "hacked" your account. In case you haven't noticed everything about AOL is c**p.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Mods, please unban EVC. (I sent his offer via PM)
                          And I replied. The answer is "no."

And don't bother me with more game playing crap - I have real limited patience for it lately, as some have found out the hard way. And you're working your way up to the threshhold of my radar screen. Do yourself and me a favor and don't draw my attention.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            I would never do it. There's no point in putting a big neon sign pointing out Wiglaf's stupidity, when anyone with a clue can easily figure out within 1-2 sentences of Wiglaf's posts on their own.
                            Don't worry - I believe you Thousands wouldn't
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

After reading through elements of this thread I am getting the urge to try and dig up some of those old pink panther movies ...

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
                                After reading through elements of this thread I am getting the urge to try and dig up some of those old pink panther movies ...
                                thats nice dearie, but i think you want pousinflowers "I WAS SET UP!!!" thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X